Last week my friend Sonya came to visit for a couple of days. One morning she was here we decided to take the kids out to the park. Then we thought it would be fun to go to two parks in one day. That never happens but with and extra pair of adult hands I was willing to give it a try.
Well the second park we went to was literally covered with older children. I didn't feel like trying to weave my little ones through the crowd. So, we moved on to a spontaneous stop at the bowling alley. I am not a fan of bowling and probably wouldn't have thought of it but Sonya had the idea and I knew it would be fun for Grace.
She bowled something around 70 (with bumpers and a ball roller). I thought that was a pretty good score for her first go at bowling. She was obsessed with the balls because they were different colors and picked out 5 to bowl with. Since she couldn't even lift the 6 pound ball it didn't really matter if we used heavier balls. She also rarely stayed to watch the pins fall down. I'm not really sure she even understood that was the objective. She liked picking her ball each time and rolling it. Sonya and I didn't bowl so it was great for Grace because she got to go over and over again without waiting her turn.
 |
| All the pretty balls |
 |
| Watching her ball roll |
 |
| Sonya helping Grace since she couldn't lift or carry the ball on her own. |
No comments:
Post a Comment