This week I am thankful for...
547. Chance to play games with Matt and enjoy an evening connecting after a busy week
548. Freezer restocked with meals for June
549. Air conditioning
550. Finding a new person to borrow books from
551. The adorable preschoolers I got to spend time with at church
552. Swimming with Grace, Jenna, Caden and Lucas
553. Last home group of the year
554. Baby Wally is finally home with his parents and I got to meet him
555. Lots of family time
556. Sprinklers
557. Caleb's love of playing in water
558. Reading in the shade
559. New episodes of Drop Dead Diva on Netflix
560. Successful 1st trip to the dentist for Grace
561. Amazon Prime
562. Our kids laughing together and playing with each other
563. Long walks before kids go to bed
564. Insight from Bible
565. Kind email from an old friend
566. Grace's prayers at dinner
567. Rain
568. Our backyard
No comments:
Post a Comment