Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I'm slacking again and missed another week.  I was freezer cooking all day Thursday, then has my life group Thursday night, and then we went out of town at 8:30 Friday morning.  So, needless to say nothing got posted last Thursday.  So here's what I've been thankful for over the last 2 weeks.

501. No cavities (6 months ago when I went to the dentist I had my 1st cavity so I was nervous this time)
502. Fun date night playing arcade games with Matt
503. Our little girl turning 3
504. Super fun birthday party for Grace
505. Folding clothes at ET with some super cool women
506. Getting to meet Emily's baby Ellie
507. 3-day weekend at the in-laws (I love my in-laws so this is something I enjoy)
508. Grandparents willingness to watch kids so Matt and I can go out
509. Dinner (drinks, appetizers, entree and dessert) at the Cheesecake Factory
510. Getting to help Patti and Holly with a project at the church office and spending time with some awesome ladies I don't hang out with much
511. Protection from bad weather (tornado season makes me nervous)
512. Having some friends over during the tornado warning (less likely to freak out if another adult is in the house)
513. Spending the day with  Charlotte and watching Grace enjoy having her 1-year older and wiser friend over
514. Dinner with friends we haven't connected with in a while
515. My new closet hangers (velvet) and a place to donate my plastic hangers (Tarrs)

No comments:

Post a Comment