So this happened on Feruary 29th...
 |
| Wind blew down a large chunk of our back fence. |
Since we have young kids (who need to be contained), the fence was rotting, and our neighbors never mow their lawn ever (read ugly view, fear of weird animals living in neighbors yard) it needed to be replaced. I'm not kidding it was never mowed last spring/summer and I'm expecting the same this year.
We had to get estimates, compare prices, talk to our neighbors about at least paying to get their deteriorating fence hauled away, and get on the waiting list to get our new fence. It finally was built this week and I'm so glad to have our view back. And a way to contain the children.
 |
| If you look closely you can see the ugly lawn. |
 |
| Great view:) |
No comments:
Post a Comment