Because Grace loves Charlotte and I knew she'd be super easy she got to come spend a day with us once a week for 3 weeks. One of those times we decided to have a sleepover and Charlotte came over the night before and spent the night. Not counting family it was both of the girls' first sleepover. They did have to sleep in separate rooms though so I'm not sure how real of a sleepover it was. I was not about ready to put a 3-year-old and 4-year-old in a room together:)
![]() |
| Ready for bed and listening to Matt tell them a story on the sleepover night. |
![]() |
| Matching outfits. (Grace gave Charlotte this outfit for her birthday.) |
![]() |
| Reading library books. |
![]() |
| Eating the cookies they "helped" me make. |
![]() |
| Playing with bubbles in the water table. It's amazing how much fun bubbles add. |
![]() |
| Time to dry off. |
![]() |
| Going for a "balloon ride" in the stuffed toy bin. |







No comments:
Post a Comment