Sorry I'm a day late but I was busy celebrating my birthday yesterday. This week I'm thankful for...
569. Texas BBQ Restaurants
570. Meeting new babies (my friends have babies frequently)
571. Time to read while Matt played with the kids
572. New recipe (Salsa Sloppy Joes...yummo!)
573. Teaching the big kids with Matt at church
574. Hanging with my parents for the day
575. Matt and my dad working on the first step to getting a storm door (that's a long story that I'll blog about when the storm door is up).
576. Matt doing the dishes every night after dinner even when he's tired
577. New plan to run and actually doing it twice this week
578. Lots of meals outside at parks
579. Powertrain warranty and potential issue that will be fixed for free
580. Fresh haircuts
581. BEST BIRTHDAY EVER (I'll blog about that soon too)
No comments:
Post a Comment