Saturday, June 9, 2012

Caleb's 1st Haircut

I haven't wanted to cut Caleb's hair.  To me it symbolizes his jump from babyhood into toddlerhood.  The length really wasn't that bad and from the front it was/is totally fine but the rat tail in the back was getting a little silly.  Today I finally told Matt he could cut Caleb's hair. Matt has been begging to do this for months and long before it was needed.  So he was thrilled to put his hair cutting skills to work on his boy.

I couldn't get a great picture of the tail but here it is.
Time to get started.  Matt just used the clippers on the back and sides.
He didn't touch the top or front.  Caleb giggled a lot and did great.
"Common Dad are you done yet?"
Nice and even.  I do like it without the tail.
It ended up being a good 3+ inches so I guess it need to be gone.



No comments:

Post a Comment