Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Some evidence from our hike that spring is here.

Happy Easter to everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and had time to reflect on the awesomeness of what happened on that Sunday morning many years ago. I thanked God for his sacrifice on Friday and rejoiced in the miracle that God did by raising Jesus from the dead on Sunday. This morning at church the worship band played my top two favorite songs at so it was a great Sunday. After church we went home and had ham steak on the grill with some ok sides and then Grace and I took a nap. Then we headed out to our favorite park about 30 minutes away for a wonderful afternoon hike. It was a wonderful Easter.

Playing with Great Grandma H's Easter Eggs on Saturday.

Giving some love to her bunny from Great Grandma H and dressed up for church on Sunday morning.

Hiking with Daddy.

2 comments: