
(1) As a side note I get the impression that saving the Earth has become somewhat of a religion in America. While I think it is very very important to take care of the Earth I have to wonder if some of the passion people feel towards the Earth is misdirected. We should express passion towards the God who gave us this great place to live and take care of it because that's what God called us to do. It just saddens me that so many people don't know the God who made this planet and them.(2) A helpful tip I learned from my mom to keep your closets less cluttered is find an easily accessible place in your house to keep a laundry basket deemed the Goodwill basket. As you come across things you want to get rid of take them out to the basket. Then when the basket is full make a run to Goodwill or sort the stuff to give to whomever or wherever you'd like. Our Goodwill basket is in the garage so it's easy to run stuff out there and my clutter stays to a minimum. You can also teach people about your basket so they can "basket dive" and pick out stuff they might want. My sister and I always do this at my parents house.
No comments:
Post a Comment