Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Outside

I couldn't decide whether to title this post "Playing Outside" or "Trying to Eat Everything Outside" so I went with "Outside." Due to the beautiful weather we have spent lots of time outside. Grace loves pushing her walker up and down the sidewalk and driveway with frequent stops to converse with her shadow. It is pretty cute.
She also has sampled all the goodness of woodchips, dirt, grass, dandelions, and rocks. I try really hard to keep those things out of her mouth but sometimes I'm just not fast enough. You can see leftover dandelion on her lip in the picture below.
She also hates crawling in the grass so she gets up on her hands and feet which might lead to her walking* everywhere sooner.
*Grace is rapidly improving on the walking front. She has learned to stand herself up from a sitting position without holding on to anything. She loves to walk back and forth between people across the whole entire room. She has even taken to walking back and forth between me and furniture recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment