
So I began looking for something cheaper and again also cute. I kept coming across character chairs that I hated and that were still running $25 plus. I found one (that wasn't that cute) at a consignment sale for $14 and passed it up but was beginning to wish I bought it because I really couldn't find anything I sort of liked cheaper.
This past weekend I was sharing my chair perils with my friend Emily and she offered to give me (for FREE!) the Spiderman chair she had in her classroom at school. Since she is having a baby and going to be done teaching in a few weeks she has no need for it anymore.

Of course I'm not a fan of a Spiderman chair for Grace and figured it was worth the time to cover since it was free. But as soon as I got it I was pleased to see that it would be an easy fix. I had the perfect fabric to replace Spiderman with. So, I ripped out Spiderman and sewed in a $2 swatch of fabric I bought a while ago just because I loved it. So, 45 minutes and $2 later Grace had a new chair. I love it!!!!
Perfect. The new fabric is super cute! Glad you finally found a chair for Grace!
ReplyDeleteOhh, it turned out SOO cute! I'm super impressed with your speedy sewing skills. So glad it found a new home. :)
ReplyDelete