Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Matt's New Shoes

Tonight I had to run to Target to pick up one thing and as I was heading out Matt said to me, "Buy me a present." We often say this to each other and come home with a bag of candy, something from the super cheap bin at whatever store we're going to, or nothing at all. Tonight I decided to take the challenge and get something nice. So $15 later I bought Matt a pair of shoes. I love them. He gives them weird looks. I think he can wear them with shorts or khaki's this summer. He thinks they can be his summer slippers or yard shoes. I told him I was going to post a picture on the blog and get some feedback from real people who understand real fashion. Please take time to let us know what you think about Matt's shoes by commenting and/or voting in the poll on the right side of our blog.

In case you were wondering, I did marry Matt for his legs;)

5 comments:

  1. As a real person who misunderstands real fashion, I think that much ankle is scandalous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As someone who values their own opinion, Loooovvveee them, and I think Matt can def pull them off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I approve. Of both his legs and the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This probably won't surprise you but I think they make great slippers :)

    If he wears them in the yard people might get the wrong impression... ;)

    ReplyDelete