
The Radio Flyer Pathfinder Wagon 2700.
Who knew such and amazing wagon existed? Can you imagine Grace and her little friends riding this wagon from our house to the nearly completed* park in our neighborhood? I have been drooling and daydreaming about this wagon for the last several days. It comes with a lofty price tag of $70-80 if you get it on a good sale. I'm beginning to think it would be worth sacrificing my own miscellaneous and clothing money to get this. I wonder what the chances are of finding this used or at a consignment sale....
*When I moved into my house 4 years ago one of the selling points was the 7 acre park that was being built. At the time I didn't really care but I know several families were very excited about the park in our neighborhood. Last summer they FINALLY started construction on it and it is looking ever so close to being done. The playground equipment is installed but still sitting in an unfilled hole. I really hope they get it done before the summer begins.
I've seen a few of these for sale at garage sales / consignment stores. You could always check craigslist too... We have a wagon and love it! Such a great investment!
ReplyDeleteAnne, I read your blog and then Dawn's, and she has a picture of Liam in that red wagon that she just got. Kind of ironic!
ReplyDelete