Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Top Chef


Well after and invigorating season of cooking, sweating, and working hard to create wonderful dishes, the competitors on Top Chef will conclude their competition this evening at 10/9 Central on Bravo TV (Channel 35 for Urbana Insight Communications customers). The countdown is on and I can't wait to see who wins. Check out the Top Chef website for more information. If for some unforeseen reason you have not been keeping up with this show, you can pretty much catch the whole season on Bravo TV within the next week. They tend to replay a lot of shows! It really is a good show (Matt even kind of likes it)! Bon Appetit!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited you love this show as much as I do! What did you think of the results? I was really pulling for Dale or Casey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was saddened by the results, but I'm sure that Hung will use his winnings wisely:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Bravo shows of choice are Project Runway, and its spinoff of sorts, Tim Gunn's Guide to Style. I am sure I would love Top Chef too, given that I actually enjoy cooking way more than fashion... I will have to be on the look out for reruns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOP FLIPPIN CHEF....i thought my wife and i were the only ones. thanks be to Jesus for top chef. Hung sucks...cj and brian were the real deal. I think i could beat them all with a good fried baloney sandwich or pork burger.

    ReplyDelete