
So here is the thing...I'm convinced that whoever I am pulling for in any competition will not win. I started thinking about my recent disappointments and I already have a list for just the past month.
1. I watched reruns of America's Next Top Model for several hours straight, only to see the girl I was rooting for get beat out in the last episode.
2. On Top Chef the 2 of 3 I would have been happy to see win, lost.
3. Being the great wife that I am, I supported my husband (contrary to the way I was raised) and wanted the Milwaukee Brewers to win the Division League Baseball Team title (or whatever its called, I just made that up) to get to go to the playoffs, and they didn't get that.
I don't think anyone or team that I want to win it all ever will. But that got me thinking, what are some championships that I was able to celebrate in...and here the 2 of them are.
1. 2000: Freddie Prinze Jr. and Rachael Leigh Cook received the Blimp Award for Favorite Movie Couple in She's All That (Kid's Choice Awards USA).
2. Timpone's Restaurant in Urbana, IL was named one of the 10 best restaurants in town. I love eating there!
I don't know if you want me as your fan!
No comments:
Post a Comment