Thursday, October 18, 2007

Bravo Delivers Again!

I'm sitting at school right now posting this blog entry. I should be working on grading or catching up with stuff because I was sick for the last 2 days, but instead I decided to post about Project Runway.

The first day I was sick I spent the day on the couch or in the bathroom and could barely move. But, the second day I was able to move around and watch TV so I actually watched the Project Runway marathon on Bravo TV for 11 hours straight. Check out the Wikipedia website for more info. In case you are interested, the new season premieres on Nov. 14th at 10/9 Central.

3 Things I learned while I was sick...
1. Matt is really good at taking care of me.

2. Substitute teachers do not do a good job at teaching math.

3. Burlington Coat Factory offers better deals than department stores. That is according to their commercials.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you were sick. I hope you're feeling better.

    Have you seen the commercial featuring Ed McMahon and old people talking about the new sit-down shower? I have seen it so many times I know exactly which old person says what comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better, I heart Project Runway. Tim Gunn is so over the top, but I enjoy him so much. I have actually picked up the phrase "make it work". Would be fashion designers are so full of drama I love it!

    ReplyDelete