Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sally and Blankie

Grace just keeps growing up on us!  Three nights ago she told me she was done sleeping with Sally and Blankie.  Sally is the lovie she has been sleeping with since she was 4 months old.  Blankie is a soft blanket she got attached to about 18 months ago so it's not quite as dramatic.  I just can't believe she gave up Sally.

I will admit I have secretly been wanting her to give those things up.  They are kind of a pain to pack. So I've done things like require they stay on her bed and not travel around the house all day.  I've also mentioned that when she gets older she might not want to sleep with them anymore.  And now she doesn't want to sleep with them anymore.  I hope it sticks.

Napping with Sally on her eyes at 4 months old.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't imagine Charlotte giving up Blankie! It seems amazing to me that Grace already gave up her loveys!

    ReplyDelete