Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fall Crafts

A couple of weeks ago I decided I needed to be a little more organized about having crafts in our day.  If I don't plan crafts then I just don't do it.  So, I emailed my mom and asked her for some craft ideas.  Long story short she mailed me a box of some craft supplies with a fall or harvest theme.  Then I found this book at the library.  I love having ideas right there for me and I still haven't mastered the art of Pinterest so the book works well for me.  For now it seems to be enough to inspire me and keep us going at the rate of about 2 crafts a week.  And both kids are loving it so it's totally fun.

Pipe cleaner button trees.

I watched J & L one morning so we did our bean tree craft with them.

Making sure to get lots of glue

Used foam brushes to paint to glue on and then stick on beans.
It eventually turned in to bean and glue soup.

Finished bean trees

Working on making school buses

Caleb's bus.  We used watercolor paint boxes for the windows.
Grace's bus

No comments:

Post a Comment