Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Blast From the Past 3

After graduating from college I spent a year living and working in Freiburg, Germany with Campus Crusade for Christ.  That was a super fun and super hard year.  I had to learn a new language and work full time for the first time in my life.  It was so worth it but I really had no idea what to expect going into it.  Here are a couple of my favorite pics.

Most of the ministry team I worked with holding a German flag.  As usual the girls were acting goofy and the boys were appalled.

The whole team in Cinque Terre, Italy.

My parents came to visit in March and one of the things we did was spend some time in Berlin.
We rented bikes one day and rode all over the city.  I'd relive that day in an instant.  Biking and being
our own tour guides was amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment