I have been trying to get all of my pictures in one place (instead of on 3 different computers and one cell phone) and into the cloud recently and so I've come across quite a few fun old photos. Thought I'd do a couple blog posts centering around them. Today's photos comes to you from the spring of 2002...
 |
| Emily, Jenn, Mandy and me |
 |
| Happy Graduation with the ones who funded it all. Thanks Mom and Dad! |
The top picture was taken around the end of my senior year of college. I'd been student teaching and planning on spending the next year of my life in Germany before figuring out what was next. These girls were some of my closest friends during those college years and I still cherish their friendships today. In their own separate ways they helped me transition from crazy college student to real world adult. Now I even have the extra special bond with Emily of being moms and living in the same town so our kids are friends (how lucky is that).
Then there's my proud parents. I wonder what they were thinking? Did they realize they weren't done financially supporting me? I look back and the main thing I think is that I was really young. I wonder if I'll think that about my present self in 10 years too.
Love that you're now one of my "oldest" friends! :) I'm so glad we live close and get to raise our kiddos together!
ReplyDeleteI was probably thinking, I'm glad no one will ever see these ugly shoes again after today. Haha.
ReplyDelete