 |
| Still prefers the baby swing but looking big in it |
 |
| First time I let him paint at our house (he did paint at an art class we took this summer) |
Another 6 months flew by and I can't believe Caleb is already 2 1/2. He has caught on quickly and already answers with "two and a half" when asked his age. I remember things turning a corner when Grace was 2.5 in that things were a little more difficult and a little more dramatic. I'm already sensing that with Caleb. I'm hoping the drama will be a little less but the testing seems to be right on par if not more than Grace.
Caleb is super fun right now though. I think I did a bunch of bullet points for his 2 year update so I'm going to do the same thing now.
- Talks non stop in complete paragraphs. He has a lot to say and he says it all. He even processes a lot of his thoughts out loud.
- Very social and will say hi to everyone. Yesterday he even asked someone walking by, "Where are you going and what are you doing?"
- Loves T-ball and hitting off the T and can even hit a pitch from Matt every once in a while
- Still sleeps from 7-7 at night. Although he's much better at handling bedtime if we get him down a little late but he still won't sleep in.
- Naps for about 3 hours starting around 12:30 or 1
- In his big boy bed now (I'll dedicate an individual post to that soon)
- Sucks his thumb and likes to hold onto the corner of his mattress to fall asleep
- Sleeps with Gus-Gus, Smurf, Mickey, Macaw, Brown Bear and some type of blanket. However he seems ok with us just bringing any random toy when he's sleeping outside of the house. Thank goodness because that's a lot of stuff.
- Great eater and will still eat anything I give him although I think he's slowing down a bit and not eating as much.
- Loves to dress himself, put shoes on himself, buckle himself and do just about everything himself. He's motivated and while it can be frustrating when he really can't do it I think it's a great quality.
- Loves watching whatever Grace is into so he likes Special Agent Oso these days and also has requested Elmo a few times.
- Likes building things with blocks
- Likes all things ball
- Likes playing hiding games (people and things) with Grace and Matt
- Loves being outside and asks to go outside multiple times a day (thankfully now I feel comfortable with the kids playing in the backyard while I'm working in the kitchen)
- Starting to feel and act possessive and competitive when it comes to games and toys so the fighting has upped a bit lately
No comments:
Post a Comment