Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Apple Orchard

Today we made our second trip of the season to the local apple orchard and as we do every time we go we enjoyed ourselves immensely.  Both times we have gone we have made sure to purchase and immediately eat apple donuts.  Theres also tons of free stuff to play on so we obviously enjoyed that.

And today we actually bought a bag to fill with apples the kids picked.  In all the trips I've ever made to the orchard I've never actually bought apples so I'm glad we did this time. The trees were overflowing with apples and the bag was full within five minutes.  The kids also enjoyed climbing and playing on the pumpkins.  Hopefully we can make a few more trips this fall.

Here are a couple pictures from our first trip...




And a couple pictures from today with friends A&P...







No comments:

Post a Comment