Wow, we have had a lot of stuff going on the last couple of weeks. It's been great and I'm not complaining at all but it's been nice doing nothing but hanging with the kids, playing in the sprinkler, and getting some down time this afternoon while the kids nap/rest.
The week of the 4th of July my sister and nephew were able to come and visit for over a week. We got to go to my parents 3 times to see them and get some quality baby holding in. Neil is getting cuter every time I see him. Here's a fun picture my sister took...
Then at the end of their visit on July 7th we had a family reunion. This year was my grandpa's family's turn to be in charge. So Laura brought her photo booth (they still have events in Chicago so she didn't have to haul one from Texas), I lead one lame game, and my cousin led a couple of good games. It was a pretty hot and steamy day but it was fun to see everyone. I have a bunch of fun photo booth pictures I had to put on the blog too.
 |
| Grandpa and Caleb |
 |
| We totally forgot to use props |
 |
| Grandpa and Grace |
 |
| I often don't know what to do so I just stick out my tongue |
 |
| My grandpa and his 4 granddaughters |
 |
| My Grandma and Grandpa |
No comments:
Post a Comment