Last week I had such and awesome week seeing Matt at unusual times. Like most adults he spends his days at work so obviously I don't see him during the day but last week I got to see him a little extra everyday!
Monday - Matt took the day off work because he went to the Packers game in Green Bay the day before and was driving home Monday morning. So he got home by lunchtime and spent the rest of the day with us. We hung out and hit up an apple orchard.
Tuesday - Matt had no meetings right at or around lunchtime so he came home for lunch and hung out with us for about an hour.
Wednesday - Matt called me at 2:00 and asked how I'd feel if he worked from home the rest of the day. Woo Hoo! I really didn't enjoy Matt's company because whenever he does this he has to actually work but I was able to take Grace out while Caleb was napping in the late afternoon while Matt worked.
Thursday - Matt had a chunk of time for lunch again so I picked him up from work and we took the kids to the park for a picnic and playtime.
Friday - My sister came to take pictures of our family so we met at the park at around 5:00 in the evening. It wasn't that much extra time but it was earlier than I would see him on a normal day.
I had such a fun time hanging with Matt last week. It was really refreshing and fun that it all happened in one week. I think I'd like another week like this one soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment