Monday, October 10, 2011

Day with Grandma H

Last Sunday Matt and his parents went to Green Bay for a Packers game.  I decided instead of having a day at home like every weekday in our lives I'd take the kids on an adventure to visit my mom.  My dad happened to be at the Bears game that day so it was just Grandma who we visited.

We had so much fun.  Grace is to the point where she knows the house and where the toys are. She is comfortable there and loves spending time there.  On Sunday morning when I told her where we were going she went straight to the door and wouldn't even eat breakfast.  She was just so excited to go.

While there we were able to picnic at a nearby lake and enjoy the beautiful fall weather we've been having.  We saw wild turkeys, collected acorns, walnuts, and all kinds of other nuts that I can't even remember the names of but my mom knew them all.  We really didn't do much else but just hang around and relax.  Even though it was low key it was such a fun day I wanted to post about it.  Below are some pictures.

I'm not sure why I even tried to contain him on the blanket.

Going down the slide with Grandma

Peaceful lake

No comments:

Post a Comment