We did it, we joined Sam's Club.
Now I can buy in bulk all the time. Too bad when you buy in bulk it means you need to buy less often:)
A few things I picked up on my first trip....
Vitamins, Tylenol, spices, hot chocolate, animal crackers, fruit cups, soap, deodorant, and shampoo.
I think the main reason we joined is because we like to be exclusive members of clubs. The other reason is we're hoping to save a little money on household things and toiletries. We've been going over budget in those areas and instead of increasing the budget we figured we'd try Sam's. We'll see how it goes and if it really doesn't save then we won't join again next year. Unless of course we can come up with another good reason to be members:)
You really need to dive into the coupon world...I get all toiletries (and much more) for free! It's truly amazing and sure does help with that good ole budget. let me know if you ever want a coupon 101 lesson ;)
ReplyDeleteI agree with the above post :) We usually get all of our toiletries for free! Make sure to watch prices at sams too because sometimes they can be more expensive that buying with good sales and / or coupons :) But, welcome to the world of sams!!!
ReplyDelete