Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Graham Cracker Lasagna

One of my half eaten desserts.
Thanks to my friend Sonya I have a great summer dessert recipe.  I wanted to post it before Labor Day weekend in case you have a cookout to go to and need to bring something to share.  This is sure to be a hit and it is sooooo easy.

Ingredients:
1 box graham crackers
2 boxes pudding
1 container cool whip
1 container chocolate frosting

Directions:

  1. Prepare both boxes of pudding together according to package directions.
  2. After pudding is done mix in cool whip
  3. In 9x13 pan layer graham crackers, half of pudding mixture, graham crackers, other half of pudding mixture and graham crackers.
  4. Melt frosting in microwave until it is runny.
  5. Pour frosting over the top of last layer of graham crackers
  6. Refrigerate to let frosting harden.

1 comment:

  1. I love this dessert. Thanks for posting the recipe so I can have it more often. :)

    ReplyDelete