Saturday, August 20, 2011

Grace's First Haircut

I totally forgot to post about Grace's first haircut.  Technically she has had some of her hairs cut before.  Two times I tried to wrangle her and trim her hair a little so it would be even across the bottom.  I'm not a huge fan of the grow it for years look.  So, at 10 months and again around 24 months I attempted a trim on Grace.  However, it turned out horrible.  Thankfully, my awesome hairdresser only charges $5 for kids cuts.  It is totally worth not doing it myself!

So, last week on Friday I took Grace to get her first professional haircut.  She did a great job.  She loved sitting in the chair and looking in the big mirror.  It took just over 20 minutes and she sat still the whole time.  The only other thing that can keep her still for 20 minutes is Dora!

Getting her haircut.

All done afte a blow dry (which she loved).

1 comment: