In an effort to keep record of some cute things Grace has said I tried to write them down. She says lots of cute things but I usually forget to write them down. So here is short the list I've compiled throughout the summer.
- Mommy, what is that? (While pointing at a person almost anytime she encounters someone she doesn't know) (June)
- O gosh, O goodness. (all the time) (June)
- That's my screwdriver. (in reference to a golf club after asking me several times what it was called and repeating golf club several times) 6/13/11
- I need to see Jesus. (in response to the bearded man at McDonald's) 6/16/11
- Jesus and John are cousins like Josh and Jenna my cousins. (this was said with much thought and concentration) (June)
- Hey, Matt and Anne, Matt, Matt, Anne, Anne, come down here. (in order to get our attention from the bottom of the stairs after we had both run up to get something for her) 6/26/11
- This is my own house. I built it. (after pulling into the garage) 7/24/11
- Look at those bigs. (in reference to the windmills we drove by) 6/11
- Let's try driving again. (after I had to return home after driving down the street and realizing I forgot something) 8/11
- G: It's the turtle's birthday. (referring to stuffed toy), Me: How old is he? G: Thirty-five. 8/11
- Me: What was that? (after Grace farted), G: It is a sneezing bottom. 8/11
I LOVE the sneezing bottom!
ReplyDelete