Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday

231. Time at the park
232. Baptisms at church
233. Comfortable new T-shirt
234. Full and satisfying week (hence the end of my list for today)

I don't know if I've said this before but if I have pardon me and I will say it again.  I keep track of the things I'm thankful for as the week goes on.  Sometimes I put them in this post and then hit publish on Thursday.  Sometimes I actually write them down on paper and sometimes I keep track in my head.  I don't often sit down and recall things that I haven't already noted in my head as something I'm thankful for.  It helps me remain thankful throughout the week and not just on Thursday (however just on Thursday would still be fun).  Anyway, this was one of those weeks that I didn't keep track of much but I'm thankful none-the-less.

No comments:

Post a Comment