Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Zoo



Another thing we were able to do last week was go to the zoo. Don't get any wrong ideas about the number of events I manage to take both kids to though. We don't usually do this much extra stuff it just worked out that last week was a little full of fun. We spend most of our days running around the backyard and playroom, taking naps, and going for walks.

Anyway, Grace has been watching a Dora episode on Netflix lately that is all about animals. She is pretty obsessed with it so I figured it was the perfect time to take her to the zoo. I was right. She loved looking at the animals and walking around. We were able to go with some friends and my mom too. That made it even more fun. Grace and her friend just walked around holding hands the whole time. Too cute!

After spending a couple of hours at the zoo we hit up the playground, had a picnic lunch and went home for some naps. It was a perfect sunny spring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment