Tuesday, May 10, 2011

House Tour - Backyard

I love our backyard. I love that it is fenced in and I can just sit on the deck and watch Grace. I love that we have a huge deck and lots of green grass. And I love that we have some mature trees.

Purpose: To play, grill, enjoy fresh air and have lawn parties. We haven't had any lawn parties yet but we're really hoping to!

Furniture: The deck has a few pieces of furniture. We have some chairs from the patio at our old house and a bench that got left behind by the previous owners.

Decorations: God's creation, several houses, and fences:)

Future plans: I would love to get a nice swingset but that will probably be next year. Also a table and chairs set for the deck would be great. Then we can enjoy some meals out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment