Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Things I Like

I'm always looking for new ideas and cute things to introduce into my home especially now that we've moved. There is still a lot of decorating left to do so I'm always on the prowl. I don't plan on buying any of these things anytime soon (although I would accept them as birthday gifts:) ), but here are some (expensive) things I'm loving these days.

  • I really want a big rug for our entry hall. This one from Pier 1 Imports has grabbed my heart.
  • Who doesn't love a picture of beautiful birds. This would be a beauty in the entry hall with the beautiful rug.
  • How about a bedroom set? Someday we'll have more than just mattress and boxspring and this is my current favorite.
  • I'd love to check my email and read blogs on a small handheld device. We can't have iphones with our current provider but an ipod touch would be acceptable (and it would look cute on the counter when not in use).
  • We just might actually get one of these someday soon. I could spend naptime working out my fingers on this keyboard instead of the computer keyboard.
  • To decorate the garage how about this? I love my Ford Escape and Matt is doing well with the car (which hopefully has at least 2 years or more left in it) but a girl can dream right.
  • And one last little piece for the yard. I guess this is not so little but it would be tons of fun.
This post is in no way expressing discontent with what I have. I am so blessed and would be totally fine without these things. They just are fun to look at and consider. Well I might not be fine without the piano. I'm getting the itch to own our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment