Now that Grace has passed the crib down to her little brother I can finally post about his room. Until last weekend it was an empty room with a changing table and a few decorations on the wall. It was kind of weird not having a nursery all set up for Caleb like we did for Grace but it's all set up now!
Purpose: A place for Caleb to sleep, be rocked, changed, and play.
Furniture: The highlight of the room is Caleb's crib. If you weren't around for my pregnancy with Grace or just don't remember my dad made her crib. So we wanted to pass it on to the next child. We also have the dresser/changing table, Closetmaid cube shelves (which are awesome) and glider in the room.
Decorations: Most of the decorations in the nursery are from Grace's room at the old house. I went neutral when Grace was born so we could reuse them if we ever had a boy. I'm glad I did that. The only thing I added are a few pictures from Little Golden Books above the dresser/changing table. I was thrilled that the curtains were perfect for the two windows because they were on a big double window at our old house.
Future Plans: I feel pretty content with the room because it really was a transplant of Grace's nursery. I guess when Caleb grows up it will change but for now I don't plan on doing anything to it.
The first picture is a little dark but if you look closely you can see Caleb napping in the crib:)
No comments:
Post a Comment