Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thankful Thursday

The list goes on...

33. My life group
34. Dinner with the Coxes
35. The monthly budget meeting Matt and I have. I'm thankful for it because we are blessed and even though it can give me a headache we don't deserve the financial blessings God has given us.
36. The smell of freshly cut grass
37. A visit from Sonya
38. Time to run errands as a family
39. Grace's enthusiasm for life
40. A quiet hour all to myself at and unexpected time
41. Chance to catch up on the phone with friends
42. Waking up on my own terms before the baby started fussing
43. Well rested children
44. Grilling out
45. Clean bill of health after my postpartum appointment
46. Celebrating and remembering the day Matt and I started dating
47. Flowers on my counter (thanks Matt)
48. Breakfast out with M, G and C

No comments:

Post a Comment