When I started this challenge to come up with 1000 things I was thankful for I thought I'd be done in about a week. It's taking a little ok lot longer than that. I am definitely enjoying keeping track of fun things but I'm sure I'm going to have some repeats. Just to clear things up if it is a repeat it is because I had a renewed thankfulness for that particular thing during the week leading up to the post.
So, here is this weeks list...
57. Grace and Annie playing in the backyard
58. Space in our house to let a friends' kid nap while she went to the doctor
59. 27 items for $60 at local consignment store and now some well dressed kids:)
60. Out of town friends spontaneously stopping by for afternoon on Sunday
61. Pool family is not moving out of town
62. Heating pads and pain relievers to help me with unexpected back pain
63. Feeling some unaided relief from back pain
64. Touch-A-Truck day with friends at the park
aww - we made the list! :) I'm thankful too that we'll be close for a lot longer now and that our kids will be friends!!
ReplyDelete