
Grace at 2 months with her paci.
Now Grace is 17 months old and still uses her pacifier during naps and at night. We debated long and hard as to whether we were going to take it away from her or just let her keep it. We ultimately decided to let her keep it since she only had it while sleeping.
Within the last week Grace has seemingly gotten really attached to her paci. Whenever I ask her if she wants to go to bed she runs to her room saying "paci, paci, paci." I'm not sure if she is tired or just knows if she agrees to go to bed she gets her paci. A couple of times she has pointed to where we keep them and thrown a fit because I wouldn't give one to her. We are still sticking to the only while sleeping rule but I can see how things could be interesting when she has to give it up someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment