Monday, October 4, 2010

16 Weeks Pregnant

Just checking in with a 16 week pregnancy update. I only have a few things to report. I had a doctor's appointment last week which went ok. I had gained 3 pounds which is what I think I had lost so I'm at my starting weight. I also enjoyed hearing the baby's heartbeat again. I have to take my glucose tolerance test early (usually taken between 24 and 28 weeks) to check for gestational diabetes sometime in the next couple of weeks because there was a little bit of sugar in my urine. I'm trying not to be worried because it is normal to have a tiny bit of sugar in your urine when you are pregnant and I had just eaten a bowl of coco puffs and had nothing to drink. So, pray it was just that.

I'm also happy to report that I have finally seen improvement in the way I'm feeling. Last week was pretty good. I was able to get out of the house a few times and was only throwing up first thing in the morning most days. I did that my whole pregnancy with Grace so I wouldn't be surprised if that happened again. As long as I feel good the rest of the day though it's no big deal. It's just the way it is for me.

Below is my 16 weeks picture. I'm wearing all maternity clothes now. I could probably get away with regular shirts. I just figure I might as well wear maternity shirts to get some use out of them and not stretch out my regular ones. I can't get my pants buttoned so I'm definitely in all maternity pants.


No comments:

Post a Comment