The life and times of Matt, Anne, Grace and Caleb.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Sorry Buddy...
...I hate to do this to you but I hope you'll be ok with it. Here are our baby BOY'S private parts for all to see. We found out that we are having a boy and can't be more excited. Now it's time to pick out a name.
Isn't it funny how you are already saying "buddy?" It's such a boy word, and I know I use it all the time with boys, but not with girls. Can't wait to hear what name you come up with!
Boys are awesome!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it funny how you are already saying "buddy?" It's such a boy word, and I know I use it all the time with boys, but not with girls. Can't wait to hear what name you come up with!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete