Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Haircut Reveal

So I got my haircut a few days ago and am now finally ready to post a reveal picture. After the cut I was happy with how it looked and the style in general. Unfortunately it was not even. A friend of mine from church is a hairdresser and looked it over on Sunday morning and confirmed it was uneven. Even though you couldn't tell from afar or even that close up how uneven it was I knew and it bothered me. I kept messing with the longer parts and just felt a little unhappy with the cut.

My friend offered to fix it for me for free so today I went in and got my hair re-cut. She did and excellent job! So I booked my next appointment with her. I feel like I'm being disloyal to my other hairdresser but I guess I just need to move on.





No comments:

Post a Comment