Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hair Ideas Please

I don't know what to do about my hair. I just made an appointment to get it cut on October 16th (exactlly 6 months after my last cut). It is getting really long and I always have it back in a messy ponytail. I just am sick of always having it back. I don't want to go really short and I cannot do bangs because of my cowlick. But, I'm looking for some ideas for a cute, fun and easy to maintain cut. Feel free to comment or send pictures that I might like. I NEED something fresh. Thanks ladies (and maybe gents). Below is a close up picture of my hair now. I can't believe I actually had it down.


2 comments:

  1. Since you wear your hair parted in the middle and it is straight I think this picture of Gweneth Paltrow hair would suit you well. http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://bobhairstyles.co.uk/bob_hairstyles_pics/gwyneth-paltrow-long-bob-hairstyle.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.5z5.com/Feeds/%3F82174c5a6bdd19ab&usg=__FfNKJqcsf9Lo4ZSZ0iALWIXMoF4=&h=420&w=333&sz=20&hl=en&start=105&sig2=2lVV2-r0ZQ7dfVV2GrqugQ&zoom=1&tbnid=cLH6uvP1BUh9tM:&tbnh=153&tbnw=126&ei=eECxTJbKBdChnQfMkMH6BQ&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dhairstyles%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DX%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26biw%3D1600%26bih%3D981%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C1482&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=554&vpy=503&dur=1385&hovh=252&hovw=200&tx=105&ty=167&oei=ckCxTKf7JNSonQeFm4jHBQ&esq=3&page=3&ndsp=50&ved=1t:429,r:13,s:105&biw=1600&bih=981

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pretty, but maybe a little shorter, like this:

    http://www.hairfinder.com/celeba/adrianne-palicki3b.jpg

    ReplyDelete