Last weekend was a great weekend of NFL playoff football with 4 entertaining games. However, my predictions were bad (I only got 1 right out of 4 games). I'm studied harder this week and I feel confident in these predictions:Titans vs. Ravens: The Titans had the best record in the league while the Ravens defense looked great last week. Can the Ravens' rookie QB, Joe Flacco, win on the road against the Titans? I think he can. Ravens 17, Titans 13.
Panthers vs. Cardinals: I still can't believe the Cardinals won last weekend. The Panthers are the best home team in football and have a great rushing game. They won't have any trouble against the Cardinals. Panthers 34, Cardinals 17.
Giants vs. Eagles: The Giants are the defending champions and begin their quest to repeat against their division rival. The Eagles are one of the hottest teams in the league, but they didn't look exceptional in beating the Vikings last week. I say Giants in a close one. Giants 20, Eagles 17.
Steelers vs. Chargers: This is the toughest game for me to predict. My head tells me to go with the Steelers, who have the league's best defense, are at home, and have a playoff-tested team. My heart is drawn to the Chargers, who looked like a very solid team in their victory over the Colts and seem to have some magic after being 4-8 over a month ago and since then, winning 5 straight. However, I can't ignore the Steelers defense. Steelers 24, Chargers 13.
Football and pregnancy. Good to see you both posting on here.
ReplyDelete