Friday, January 9, 2009
25 Weeks
I just got home from an ultrasound and decided to post about what has been going on lately. We had to get another ultrasound because Grace was moving around so much at the last one they couldn't get good pictures of her spine. We were excited to get to see her again and I got to leave school early on a Friday for a short doctor's appointment. No complaints here:) I also asked if they could confirm we were having a girl and the lady said it looks like a girl to her. Now the slight fears I had that we would actually have a boy have gone away. Grace is still breech but I try not to worry about that. I've read that many babies are breech until about 32 weeks or later. So she still has plenty of time to turn herself head down. I don't think I really have anything else to report.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


She's so cute :) And you're right, she has plenty of time to turn around still! I'm glad things are going well!
ReplyDelete