Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Things

So there is this thing going around Facebook where you write 25 random things about yourself and then tag people. I decided to do it today since I stayed home sick from work. Then I noticed a friend of mine did it and posted her 25 things on her blog. So, I am copying. Here are my 25 things....


1. I love McDonald's, have since I could eat solid food and still crave Big Mac's more than any other fast food. When I worked there for a summer I wanted it more.

2. Thanks to D.A.R.E. I was afraid to even take cold medicine for several years of my life.

3. I have a mom, dad, and younger sister (and she has a cool husband).

4. My husband is awesome and I still can't believe we're married (we got engaged 2 years ago today).

5. I lived in Germany for a year after college working for Campus Crusade for Christ and was able to go back last summer (5 years later) with my husband for a great vacation.

6. My favorite month is June (birthday and anniversary month).

7. I had a guinea pig from age 10-13 and hope to never own a pet again.

8. My sister used to write LAURA, NO ANNE on everything she owned.

9. I love to clean and organize. It is like a drug to me and I can't sleep if things are out of place.

10. I have a weak spot for cheesy pre-teen movies like High School Musical.

11. Speaking of musicals I was in 9 church musicals from 2nd grade - 12th grade and can still sing and dance to many of the songs.

12. I love to read.

13. I have always checked out about 10-20 books at a time everytime I go to the library and then can't ever seem to get them back on time.

14. My mom always told me I have my dad's personality but ever since I got married and now that we're having a baby I see my mom in myself a ton.

15. I'm having my first child in April.

16. I wore christian band and soccer t-shirts almost everyday in high school.

17. I love all things poop...talking about it, actually pooping, thinking about it etc..

18. I make a really good goat noise which is especially evident when I'm in the goat barn at a fair. You wouldn't even know the difference between me and the goats.

19. I used to daydream that my whole yard was a swimming pool filled with dolphins and we were all best friends.

20. I only got one "check mark" in 4th-6th grade and that was because I forgot to put my name on a math paper. I'm still upset about that.

21. I used to get sugar cereal in the mornings if I practiced the piano the day before. I took piano for 11 years, have taught piano lessons since high school and had Lucky Charms for breakfast this morning.

22. I hate it when people touch my sheets. Matt is the only person who is allowed in my sheets' world and he even took some getting used to.

23. I'm really good at making nachos in the microwave.

24. I really hope that I can be a mom who teaches my kid(s) to love Jesus and other people and also to be really good at math.

25. I love Jesus more than anything else in the world.

1 comment:

  1. I almost put on mine too that I HATE when people touch my pillow sheets or my bath towel, even Jon was forbidden to touch either of those. I would also change them immediately if either of them touched the floor. When I was writing my 25 things, Jon told me that I should put that on mine, but I decided not to since I'm not as freaked about it as I used to be. Maybe give it a couple more years and you'll be less freakish too :) This was fun to read!

    ReplyDelete