Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Weigh In

The purpose of this post is not to discuss the amount of weight I gained on vacation but I will say after finally getting up the guts to weigh in this morning I'm probably going to at least pass on desserts for a bit:)  O well I knew what I was doing when I ate giant bowls of ice cream and the only physical activity required of me for several days of our trip was shifting my position in the car.

The point of this post is to document the height and weight of the kids at a recent doctor's appointment (and I thought I'd use a couple cute pictures Rachel took in Texas)...

Grace
4 Years Old
39 Inches
33.2 Pounds

Caleb
2 Years Old
35.5 Inches
31.2 Pounds
It won't be long before Caleb outgrows Grace!  Here's another shot of them side-by-side in the double stroller (which I still love and use often).




No comments:

Post a Comment