I have two amazing stories of things the kids said that I never want to forget.
He Said...
A week or so ago I had a $10 Kohl's cash that I wanted to be sure to spend. Unfortunately we have plans every evening while it was valid so I couldn't just run out and spend it after the kids were in bed. So I had to do the thing I dread (all for $10) and take both kids to Kohl's with me. They did well even when shoved in the dressing room watching me try on clothes.
What Caleb said while I was trying on clothes was confidence boosting. After every dress/shirt/pants I tried on he said, "You look beautiful Mommy." and he often added, "that's cute." Let me know if you want to borrow him to go clothes shopping!
She Said...
In the past we've been very surprised about all of the things Grace remembers about her life. I think lately though she has begun to forget things that in my opinion were a big deal. Maybe she's just getting too old so she doesn't have the long term memory. So, I've been asking her if she remembers {insert event or activity here}. She often looks at me with a contemplative look and says no. Good thing I'm blogging her early life for her:)
Anyway, yesterday I was talking on the phone to my sister and like a half an hour after I got off Grace randomly said, "I remember 3 things Mommy. I remember that you talked on the phone to Laura. I remember we went on vacation to Texas. And I remember that God is in my heart." Don't forget that last thing little girl and you'll be just fine!
No comments:
Post a Comment