Last week my nephew was on spring break so his family came down to Normal for a couple of days away. One of the activities on their list was to go to the children's museum. Since we live fairly close and Matt was able to take the day off of work we took the trip over to meet them for the morning at the museum. I love the museum and it was extra fun for the kids to go with their cousins.
After spending the morning exploring and playing we went and had lunch at Meatheads. Even though we have one in our town I hadn't eaten there yet. It's now on my list of places to go here because it was delicious. I'm craving a burger typing this right now.
Below are some fun pictures of the kids. The painting wall was a hit and Grace especially loved it since she is so into drawing and art these days. There was a whole room of drawing and art stuff that we didn't go in that I would love to take Grace to sometime this summer. They also have a fun stage that the kids loved playing on. And the last picture is us watching a puppet show.




No comments:
Post a Comment