Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Grace is 4!!!


I can't believe my first baby is 4 (and I will probably say this every year).  I wanted to post about her birthday before April was over so I'm getting it in at the last minute:)

Grace was greatly anticipating her birthday since she has many relatives and friends who have a birthday within the 6 weeks before hers.  I'm not kidding we attended 5 birthday parties in March and April and called several people to sing Happy Birthday.  So she was counting down the days and super excited to celebrate her own.

We started off her birthday by singing to her in the morning and immediately going downstairs to open presents.  Grace is currently obsessed with Lalaloopsy Mini dolls so we got her a set of the main dolls.  Caleb also got her a single doll.  She had been asking for the set and when we told her it was time to open presents she said she wanted to go open her Lalaloopsy dolls.  Good thing we got her what she wanted!

The other thing Grace requested was yellow cake with chocolate frosting and she wanted to help make it herself.  No problem there!  So after breakfast we made her birthday cake together.  She even cracks her own eggs now.

Then we loaded up the car and met two moms and their kids at the park for a picnic lunch and of course cake.  It was a a perfectly beautiful day outside and the kids had a blast.  I couldn't have hoped for better weather.

Grace seemed to enjoy her birthday.  She got tons of phone calls and I hope she felt very special.  Because she is!


No comments:

Post a Comment