Sunday afternoon it started snowing at about 2:00 and it continued to snow until sometime in the middle of the night. When all was said and done we got about 13 inches of snow. It was really beautiful and it was enough that you didn't have to and shouldn't go anywhere.
I took the kids outside to play in it and as always Grace had fun and Caleb just cried and ground his teeth. Needless to say he didn't last long. I'm really hoping he likes snow by next year! Then after dragging Grace inside because she had been outside for at least if not more than an hour we made snow ice cream. My friend Amy called me and said we had to try it so we did. Grace loved it and Caleb was completely stressed by it:) All in all it was a fun wintery day!
Now I'm really hoping it gets warm soon!
![]() |
| Happy to be going outside. Caleb hadn't yet realized he was going to play in the snow. Also, do you love his pink boots? |
![]() |
| I sat Caleb on the slide to take a picture and he just cried |
![]() |
| Grace sitting on the snow couch and all smiles |
![]() |
| Eating snow ice cream. Caleb looks interested but this is as close as he got to it. |




grace and caleb are so cute!!
ReplyDelete