I think that yesterday could be the last bought of winter weather we have until next year. I'm not going to lie that I really hope it is. While we didn't get tons of big snowfalls this year we've gotten enough that Grace has wanted to go outside and play in it several times. Caleb on the other hand thinks snow is absolutely horrible. So, he just stays inside. Since Caleb won't go outside and Grace is old enough to play by herself I haven't actually gone out to play with her in the snow. Matt will go or she just wanders around and plays out there until I make her come in.
Today I told her she could go play after Caleb went down for his nap and I decided to go play with her. So while she wandered around the yard making snow angels I built her two snowmen. Two because the ball I made for the middle of the first one was too big and heavy for me to lift. So, we had two bases:)
When I finished (an determined I could skip the workout I had planned during naptime) I thought that it was kind of silly that I went outside to play with Grace and she didn't even play with me. But upon coming back in Grace exclaimed, "We played in the snow for so long AND you played with me!" Totally worth it!
Cute and fun!
ReplyDelete